The N20 caching music server/streamer provides the fidelity, features and flexibility the digital audiophile will find attractive and meaningful. A significant advantage to the user is that the N20 is supplied without storage hard drives allowing you to customise storage to best meet your needs, budget and intend use. For example, some users are using streaming services 100%, therefore, no storage necessary (although a drive can be added later if they change their mind). Have a modestly sized music collection? Install one inexpensive 2TB HDD. Own a massive music library? Opt-in for an SSD of 4TB or 8TB, or add another because there’s a provision for two HDDs or SSDs. Fully loaded, the N20 is capable of accommodating an incredible 16TB of solid-state storage!
N20 Highlights & Features:
- The Brand new linear power supply for N20 utilises 2 transformers, 4 cores for digital audio output part, large audio-grade capacitors, and isolated grounding. It is extremely sophisticated and dead quiet. A power supply this good contributes immediately audible improvements to any audio component.
- Grounding for the SPDIF outputs is now isolated by a separate transformer for an even lower noise floor on AES/EBU, Coax RCA & BNC compared to the N10.
- All new circuit boards populated with higher precision OCXO clock and oscillator exhibiting 4 to 10 times more stability (frequency stability vs. load) that the N10. Musicality, timing, pace and rhythm are greatly enhanced.
- Like A30, ACS10 and SCS100, the N20 features a built-in super capacitor-based uninterruptible power supply. This prevents disc and operating system corruption in the event of an abrupt power outage by safely shutting down the system.
- A world clock input facilitates syncing N20 with an external word clock.
- N20 features a full colour 8.8" 1980 x 480 widescreen as found on the A30. The chassis size is just slightly taller than the N10 giving it a more substantial appearance.
- The N20 is supplied without hard drives installed. As with the N100SC and ACS100, hard drives are the customer's choice. Each of the two rear panel mounting sleds accommodates a 1, 2, 4 or 8TB 2.5 inch SSD or up to 5TB 15mm height 2.5 inch HDDs. Since the user has different storage requirements, we feel this is the best way to satisfy everyone.
- Next-generation USB Audio Class 2.0 Module designed with an emphasis on lowering jitter and lowest possible latency.
- Like the W20SE and ACS10, the N20 uses a double isolated LAN port for filter out router induced noise.
- Double the DRAM (8GB) of the N10 providing ample system resource for added features in the future.
- Improved and higher capacity SSD for caching. Upgraded to 500GB M2 NVME. N10 uses a 2.5" 240GB SATA
- Available in a Silver or Black finish.
Control by Conductor
Aurender Conductor allows swift and easy access to your music without the complexity and unnecessary visual clutter. If listening to music is your goal, then the Aurender conductor offers the simplest and most direct path to your favourite musical selection.
Conductor delivers high-resolution music from both your own internally stored music library or from TIDAL & Qobuz subscription streaming services. Recordings discovered on streaming services can be saved alongside your own music, allowing you to build a large selection of personal favourites! And creating playlists from all your favourites is easily performed and saved for access later.
Download Brochure for more info...